Skip to main content

Review: Arendra Animal Mask

I bought the Arendra Animal Seal Mask along with the Arendra Animal Panda Mask at a shop in Korea. I have never heard of this brand before but the ingredients seem ok. I just want a cheap animal face mask experience with my boyfriend so I just grab this mask which is the cheapest. It seems like many korean brands get their supplies of the animal masks from the same suppliers as many brands offer the same types of animal masks.

The masks are just lightly hydrating which I don't mind as I just want to see how an animal mask would look like on me. I would say that I am very satisfied with this mask as it is very pigmented, more so than the Berrisom Animal Masks. The masks don't sting my skin too. I would say that it is worth buying just for the sake of entertainment but not for skincare purposes as the masks aren't very hydrating nor provide any brightening results.

Comments