Skip to main content

Review: My Beauty Diary Natto Mask

My Beauty Diary masks are popular in the AB world especially among the Chinese people because it is a Taiwanese brand. It has appeared in whatever shallow, vain, superficial Taiwanese beauty programs like Nu Ren Wo Zui Da, etc.

Yeah those programs are helpful but at the same time they are freaking annoying. If you have even seen some of the videos on Youtube, you would understand why. For example, the shocking transformation before and after makeup. The hosts' reactions are terrible. They are so ugly yet they make fun of the woman's appearance. Even the female hosts who wear thick makeup would go tsk tsk like wtf did you not see that thick paint on your face. Tsk simisai (lit: what the shit).

Or when it comes to tricking others with boob enlargement methods, the male hosts would also be highly involved like wtf, go away. It's super uncomfortable to see straight men helping women that way. I hate this kind of silly Chinese culture. And you wonder why many East Asian races are wusses with low self-esteem (like me). Image result for my beauty diary natto mask


Now back to the topic. My Beauty Diary masks has so many freaking flavours. Yet, only a handful of them are popular. I think many flavours have been discontinued. Natto mask is one of the original line-ups that have remained popular today. It is recommended for dry skin.

 I first tried this mask when I was a student. My skin was good and healthy, and this mask really hydrated my skin. Now that my skin is a dehydrated freaky mess, this mask plain sucks. It is only mildly hydrating. The other variants like Imperial bird nest is more moisturizing.

Many Leaders masks are actually more hydrating than any of the masks from My Beauty Diary. But I am damn cheapo when it comes to masks so I usually repurchase My Beauty Diary. My Beauty Diary makes the best masks at its price range. However, now it comes in a set of 8 instead of 10 wtf. Now that it has come to this, I might try other masks to find better cheapo masks. I can't justify paying more than RM4 (~USD1) for a piece of mask. Help me. Anyone has any ideas?

Comments