Skip to main content

Review: Drip Loft (Vape Cafe) @ Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur

Drip Loft is the place to go if you love coffee and vaping. I don't care about vaping as I'm here for the food. The way to my heart s through my stomach and not my lungs. Hearing the word vape actually makes me cringe as I hate anything bad to my health caused by others such as smoking and vaping. And no, I don't want to hear your excuses on how vaping is not unhealthy.



I ordered the croissant and the presentation is magnificent. However, it tastes soooo average. This is overpriced croissant. I won't come back here anymore unless some friends ask me to die die hang out at this place. It's really not worth it unless you are here for the vaping and environment, and want to enjoy some snacks.

Comments

  1. Here you will discover all the most recent vape items xtra disposable device conveys. These items have either recently hit the market or are new to our site. A portion of these might be pre-request items which will be unmistakably recorded in the title. This page will be refreshed oftentime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment