Skip to main content

Review: Patissez @ SS21 Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya

I have seen people posting about Patissez before so I decided to test it out. Their Freakshakes seem to be their star product.

I have visited Pattisez a few times to try out a few of their Freakshakes. I would recommend you to share the Freakshake instead of gulping the whole thing by yourself because it is quite huge. Each Freakshake costs RM19 but they also have Baby Freakshakes which cost RM12 each.

Review: Patissez @ SS21 Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya Freakshake Muddy Pat 2.0

The picture above is the Freakshake called Muddy Pat 2.0 which is basically chocolate everything. To be honest, none of their Freakshakes are amazingly good for me. It's just something I would eat for fun but won't crave for it.



Anothe flavour of Freakshake that I had also tried was Pretzella, a Nutella-based milkshake. I slightly prefer this over the Muddy Pat 2.0.



Mint Condition is a mint-flavored Freakshake. It isn't for everyone as it kinda feels like eating toothpaste after a while.

Review: Patissez @ SS21 Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya Crispy Skin Sea Bass

The Crispy Skin Sea Bass is one of the recommended items on the menu. I like it. The sauce is orange-based. I'm glad they have sea bass instead of the disgusting dory fish. It costs RM26.

Review: Patissez @ SS21 Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya Aglio Olio

I love Aglio Olio and whenever I see it in the menu of any cafes or restaurants, it would be a highly likely item that I would order unless there's other unique food that catches my eye. The Aglio Olio at Patissez is not bad but I think it lacks garlic so the taste is a little 'empty'. Aglio Olio is priced at RM29.


Comments