Skip to main content

Review: Nana's Green Tea @ The Gardens, Mid Valley

I saw Nana's Green Tea before in Japan, and only then did I realize that it is a Japanese chain. No wonder the branch at Midvalley is always filled with customers.

While the patrons seem to prefer the parfait, I prefer warm or hot desserts so I go with one of the lattes. They have matcha, genmaicha, etc. If you're a fan of green tea lattes, then you should try this one out.

  nana's green tea latte

The hamburg rice is surprisingly not bad. Dessert-centric cafes usually have disgusting main course meals. I don't like the soft-boiled egg though because it was cold from the fridge. Anything savory that is cold is usually yucks to me.

nana's green tea hamburg

This cafe is definitely worth a visit if you are obsessed with green tea-based desserts. The parfaits are popular so maybe you can try that one out.

Comments