Skip to main content

Review: Bearkery House @ Taman Molek, Johor Bahru

Bearkery House at Taman Molek  specializes in bakery and the cafe is decorated with many teddy bears. Many new cafes some up with this kind of attractive concept to fool young people into coming into the cafe (yeah I'm obviously one).







Their specialty is in their toast breads but they are kind of expensive. I was hungry and needed a heavier meal so I didn't order the bread but miso ramen instead.

Review: Bearkery House @ Taman Molek, Johor Bahru miso ramen

Unfortunately, the miso ramen is an abomination. It tastes DISGUSTING. I don't know how to describe it. It just tastes 'fake'. Like there's a whole lot of artificial flavours. I could not finish my miso ramen as a result.

Even though the toast bread is their star product, I doubt I would step foot into this cafe again after the atrocious miso ramen.

Comments