Skip to main content

Review: FANPEKKA Cafe by SDS @ Aeon Tebrau City, Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru seems to be upgrading itself with new malls. Aeon Tebrau City is not new but there was a recent expansion the mall is bigger now with new shops. On the highest floor, there is this theme park for kids where you can find FANPEKKA Cafe by SDS. SDS is prominent bakery and cafe in Johor Bahru.

I wasn't in the mood for cakes as I was hungry so I ordered aglio olio instead.

Review: FANPEKKA Cafe by SDS @ Aeon Tebrau City, Johor Bahru aglio olio

I'm not a fan. I'm easy to please when it comes to aglio olio but this pasta tastes 'empty'. It has not much flavour except for MSG. Suffice to say, I wouldn't come here for main meals again. I have tried cakes at SDS before and they are passable. Not great but not terrible either.

Comments