Skip to main content

Review: 103 Coffee Workshop @ Sri Petaling Part 1

While we were at Sri Petaling, we spotted this 103 Coffee Workshop had many customers. Since business was good, we thought that the food must be good too.

The food here is basically Asian meet Western (or European, for you nitpickers). We ordered pizza and aglio olio. I can't remember the name of the pizza, but as you can see it has bonito flakes and seaweed, so the name must be something Japanese-y. I just looked at the menu online and found out it's Mentai Pizza.

Review: 103 Coffee Workshop @ Sri Petaling mentai pizza

I don't like the pizza actually. It is too salty for my taste. Saltiness seems to be a thing in Japanese cuisine. I usually find pork slices in ramen to be too salty as well. If you're okay with those pork slices, then this pizza might not be salty for you.

Review: 103 Coffee Workshop @ Sri Petaling aglio olio

As for the aglio olio, I was craving for something rather plain which was why I ordered it. It satisfied my cravings and I finished it up easily. I'm easy to please when it comes to aglio olio so don't rely too much on my judgement 😝

I've visited the shop again. Read Part 2 here.

Comments