Skip to main content

Review: One 2 Eat Cafe @ Taman Molek, Johor Bahru

One Two Eat Cafe seems to be a favourite among the locals due to the extensive menu. For instance, there are local food and Japanese food.



The above is tantan ramen. I don't recommend it as it is quite tasteless and the pork slices aren't fresh so there is an unpleasant smell.



The teriyaki salmon don on the other hand, is not bad. It is edible.

Another food I had tried that I would recommend is the fried prawn with thousand island sauce. I had also tried the saba fish with rice which I would not recommend as the saba fish is quite tasteless, unlike the one at Sushi Zanmai.

Because this cafe has an extensive menu and the food is okay, it is a place you can go again and again to try out various dishes. Just don't expect too much.

Comments