Skip to main content

Review: Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart VS Uncle Tetsu's Baked Cheese Tart @ Aeon Tebrau City, Johor Bahru

At Aeon Tebrau City, there are 2 shops selling Japanese baked cheese tarts. So who does it better? For that, I have to taste both at the same day because I'm not good at remembering taste precisely.

First off, is Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart. Mmm! It's delicious and fragrant. I can't eat more than one though because I would get sick of it easily. These things are to be enjoyed in small portions.




Next is the Uncle Tetsu's cheese tart. From the picture, you can already see which one is more well-baked. Uncle Tetsu's cheese tart looks less appealing due to its lack of browning. Taste-wise, it is more sour and less fragrant. It is also more crumbly so be careful when you hold it.



So the obvious winner is Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart! I won't bother with Uncle Tetsu's cheese tarts anymore as long as there are other baked cheese tarts nearby.

Comments