Skip to main content

Review: Cres Wellness USJ 10 Taipan, Subang Jaya

I have been to Cres Wellness a few years ago and I was happy with the service. Last month, I had another facial at Cres and this time I had it done at the Taipan branch. The treatment I went for was the Toucher Hydro Therapy + Micro Meridian Aromatherapy.

The facial was relaxing and I fell asleep during the mask session. My nose is sensitive so I sneezed during the facial extraction on the nose area. This happens almost every time during facial extraction so the fault wasn’t on Cres. However, I would say that the extraction was not very thorough as there were some tiny clogs on my chin which were not extracted.

The Micro Meridian Aromatherapy basically utilizes a handheld massager and the beautician mainly worked it on my shoulders. It was painful but still bearable. Whenever I go for a massage session, the masseuse would always work on my shoulders because according to them, I have a lot of ‘wind’ on those area due to modern lifestyle of using too much computer and cellphone.

The service at Cres Wellness Taipan was excellent. They were all smiles and they never pressure me to sign up for any packages nor make a bitchy face when I didn’t intend to buy products or pay for more facial sessions. The culture of being pushy and bitchy in the beauty industry should be stopped because women obviously hate that crap! We go for facials for relaxation purpose and not only for beauty purpose!

After the facial, my boyfriend remarked that my face looked so smooth! Even smoother than the results after a facial by Astalift. He asked why don’t I just spend money on facial instead of wasting money on skincare products which don’t bear any visible results? Men -_-! They think that everything is so easy. Of course we need skincare products for daily maintenance and the smooth skin after facial isn’t permanent. And as if he’s gonna pay for all that. Kinda envy those girls whose boyfriend help to pay for their beauty needs -_-


Comments