Skip to main content

Review: Kuu By Tea Garden @ Aeon Tebrau City, Johor Bahru Part 1

Tea Garden is a popular cafe chain in Johor Bahru. The recently revamped Aeon Tebrau City now has Kuu by Tea Garden. I don't know why they add Kuu to it. Perhaps it is a mini version because Tea Garden has more variety of items to order.



The popular food at Tea Garden are actually the snacks like egg tarts and salted egg bun. At the regular Tea Garden, there are Cantonese egg tarts and Portuguese egg tarts which get sold out often but it seems like Kuu by Tea Garden only has Cantonese egg tarts which don't get sold out. I don't know why they don't sell Portuguese egg tarts in their Aeon Tebrau City branch as they are popular in other branches.

The egg tarts are delicious enough for me to purchase again. I don't really recommended the main courses in the menu though. I have tried the herbal chicken and I think the chicken was quite tasteless.

Read Part 2 here

Comments