Skip to main content

Review: Zeus Thirteen Cafe at Bandar Sunway

So while I was in Subang Jaya, either Facebook or Google told me there were 3 popular cafes nearby. I was in the mood for some Western food, so why not go to this Zeus Thirteen Cafe which was recommended with many good reviews.

Upon arriving, there were only like 2 customers so I thought "Shoot! Must be fake reviews again!" Anyhow, I was hungry and since we have already reached the cafe, just try only lah. The area kinda quiet and lack humans anyway so maybe that's one of the reasons this cafe is pretty empty.

I ordered grilled chicken salad and breakfast waffle. The breakfast waffle is RM15 but I can't remember how much the grilled chicken costs.

You know how some chicken served at cafes would have a kind of smell? I hate those types of tasteless chicken with smell but thankfully, the chicken at Zeus Thirteen Cafe does not have that smell. The chicken is fresh. Really not bad wei!

Review: Zeus Thirteen Cafe at Bandar Sunway grilled chicken salad

The waffles are quite fragrant too. I love the butter but my boyfriend selfishly gulped 3/4th of it with one slice of waffle.

Review: Zeus Thirteen Cafe at Bandar Sunway breakfast waffle

Overall, I kinda like the food here. Definitely would come again. The price is reasonable and the food is not geli. Would recommend!

Comments