Skip to main content

Review: Angel Cradle Cafe @ Taman Molek, Johor Bahru

One day, I spotted this Angel Cradle Cafe while looking around in Taman Molek. It didn't have many customers but I decided to try out this cafe. Anything for the blog! It is a cafe that sells mainly Western food so the price is a little high.



I can't remember the name of this pasta but it must have the word carbonara or creamy in it. I really wouldn't recommend it. It is disgusting! I couldn't finish eating it.



This tomato-based pasta is not amazing either but better than the creamy pasta. At least this one is tolerable.

I won't come back to this cafe again. The food is disappointing and it is quite expensive. I was shocked to see that it has good ratings on Google reviews. This is why you can't easily trust reviews on Google or Facebook because friends and family could have easily give them good reviews.

There must be better cafes than this (Although I still find JB quite hopeless so far when it comes to food)! Adios!


Comments