Skip to main content

Review: Two Pesos Taiwan Mini Steamboat @ SS2

My boyfriend told me that SS2 is quite a popular food area so we decided to try Two Pesos as there are many customers queuing up for it. 

Two Pesos Taiwan Mini Steamboat SS2 two pesos stone review

I have visited Two Pesos at SS2 several times, and most of the time I would order the regular soup (Two Pesos Stone) instead of the fancy ones. This is because I have tried a variety of soup and the regular broth tastes the best to me. 

Let's see... I have tried the Milky Seafood broth and the Lemon Seafood broth as well. The Milky Seafood broth is disgusting to me at first sip, while the Lemon Seafood broth is okay. I won't order them anymore.

The meat is fresh which is why I don't mind coming here again and again. The most important criteria for a good steamboat is the freshness of its ingredients. The price is affordable and the place is cozy which makes it a great place to hangout with friends and family. 



Comments