Skip to main content

Review: Chee Cheong Fun @ Hong Kong Boy, Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru

Hong Kong Boy is a popular place to hang out at night and eat hawker food. Locals would highly recommend this place. I was not really hungry so I ordered Chee Cheong Fun which seemed to be quite popular among patrons.

hong kong boy johor jaya chee cheong fun review

Um... I wasn't satisfy with it. It looks not bad but it was kinda tasteless. It definitely pales in comparison to the one I have eaten at Clan Dim Sum in Sri Petaling. I was craving that yummy Chee Cheong Fun at Clan Dim Sum and was sorely disappointed when I tried this Hong Kong Boy version.

So far, my food exploration in Johor has been pretty disappointing. Many people from other states have also stated that Johor food isn't good. Singaporeans seem to love Johor food though, maybe because they have not really explored food in other states.

Comments