Skip to main content

Review: Facial SCAM at Bellewave USJ Taipan, Subang Jaya

A few months ago, Bellewave advertised that they have free facials due to their grand opening at Taipan. Of course I signed up for it as I love facials.

The representative called me to confirm with me about the free facial and then she contacted me on WhatsApp so we could arrange for a facial appointment.. I asked how long would the free facial session be and she told me it was 2 hours. Woohoo! So I booked an appointment with Bellewave.

bellewave usj taipan facial

bellewave usj taipan facial

Upon arriving at the salon, the woman at the counter told me there wasn’t any free facial. I showed her the Whatsapp chat and she insisted there wasn’t any free facial session. She told me that first trial facial would cost RM48.

What a waste of time! Why lie if you couldn’t provide the service? RM48 for a first trial is reasonable but I don’t want to pay for it because I had been promised a free facial.

I will never go for a facial at Bellewave because if they can lie about this, they could lie about a hell a lot more things. Just imagine, going for a facial that costs RM100 and then they top up many things without informing you of the price and finally charge you RM300. I have heard that happening at beauty or slimming centres before, so be careful.

Comments